E Shram Card Registration Online apply, login! [register.eshram.gov.in] – Hello friends, today we are going to tell you about E Shram card, what is E Shram card and how to apply for online registration for this card, why E Shram card is necessary and will also tell what are the benefits of E Shram card and how to apply it. What will be the required documents to get the registration done and who are eligible for this and how to apply for this card online self-registration on the ashram portal and who can apply for the ashram card? Contact details of As I have told you everything above, all this information will be given to you through this post of ours and if you all want to get complete information about it,
then stay on this post because we will give you information through this post. I will tell you all the information step by step so that you can easily understand and all of you can take advantage of it and apply online, we will provide you with the spelling at the bottom of this post, from where you can easily apply online. can
And such as e Shram Card, the Ministry of Employment has implemented an online portal for the workers of the unorganized sector in India and for these workers that the E Shram card and its official website esharma.gov.in. Through this link, those who are poor farmers can register themselves online and get their e-shram card sitting at their home and this scheme has been organized by the Government of India that its main purpose is to collect the data of E Shram.
This scheme has been taken out for and as such by preparing new welfare schemes by using data and to generate more employment of workers and such as Shramik e Shram Card you all can get it through online and can also register themselves on the portal of e Shram Card by entering more distributions like Aadhar card number and the workers who are in this card will become entitled to it.
- [pmjay.gov.in] ayushman bharat registration
- नरेगा लिस्ट में अपना नाम कैसे देखें पूरी जानकारी
- pm kisan tractor yojana
- pradhanmantri mahila swarojgar yojana
- pradhan mantri awas yojana 2021
- pradhan mantri awas yojana 2021
e shram card in hindi
What is E Shram Card?
Like what is the E Shram card, then the Government of India has launched such a new portal for the unorganized sectors and for the workers and through the portal and started this scheme to collect the complete information of the workers of every sector. By collecting all this information, the workers will be given the benefit of it and a new strategy will be made and now all the people working in the unorganized sectors can register themselves by visiting the ashram portal and after the registration is done, e -Shame NDUW: On this website, the workers will be given benefits and along with this, all these people will get free insurance and financial help to the poor brothers and farmers from the government.
e shramik card Odisha online registration 2021
Benefits of E Shram Card
Those workers who work in the unorganized sectors will get the benefit of E Shram card by the Government of India, those E Shram will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- such as free insurance cover
- and financial aid
- Like the benefit of KISS Social Security Scheme
- more job opportunities
- and such as migrant worker workforce tracking
e shram card online apply Assam
Required Documents Ashram Registration
As the applicants are required to have the following documents to register for this ashram card, then all of you can take advantage of this scheme.
- such as aadhar card
- and bank passbook
- and electricity bill
- ration magazine
- and active mobile number
As I have told you above about its documents, all these documents are necessary for you to have with you, only then all of you can take advantage of this scheme, all the farmers are poor.
e shram card registration online punjab
Eligibility for E shram Card
- Applicants should not be less than 16 years of age to apply for this scheme
- and must be above 59 years of age
- as E Shram Card should work in the unorganized sectors
- and non-tax payers
- As such should not be a member of EPFO/ESIC
Overview of E Shram Card
|the name of the scheme is||of E Shram card|
|launched by||by central government|
|E Shram Card Portal has been launched||16 August 2021|
|accident death insurance||is more than Rs 2 lakh|
|and help||1 lakh rupees|
|type||e E Shram card document|
|and purpose||help workers|
|and total budget||The total budget is up to 404 crores|
|age insurance||16 to 59 years|
|and e-shram registration fee in CSC||and ₹ 20 per registration|
How to apply for e shram Card?
Those who are interested to apply for the e-shram card, can apply it online through self-registration on the website of e-shram or you can take all your documents and go to your nearest CSC centre, then you will go there. If you speak to him, he will complete your online process according to the document and your online registration will be done.
Self Registration on e shram Portal
Now tell me what you have to do to register this SIM card yourself and what things have to be done keeping in mind what you have to do first
- So first of all you will go to the official website of this E Shram Card and the link of the official website is https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self
- Now some new page will open in front of you, you have to scroll to the top and after going to the top
- Now your registration form will open in front of you and now fill your Aadhar card number.
- After filling the Aadhar card number, now you have to fill up the captcha code and select NO.
- Now after doing all this you have to click on send OTP
- Now an OTP will come on your Aadhar card number registered mobile number
- Now the application will be open on the screen, now you will have to enter the personal details. Know. and educational qualification. skill business. Enter the delivery details of the bank
- Now you click on submit button
- Now after doing all this, now your e shram card registration is complete and now you can print vikram card
e shram CSC login
Who can apply for E shram Card?
- farm worker
- silk production worker
- salt worker
- tannery worker
- share croppers
- brick kiln worker
- csc operator
- saw mill workers
- animal husbandry worker
- bidi rolling
- Labeling and packing
- building and construction workers
- leather worker
- domestic workers
- vegetable and fruit seller
- newspaper seller
- rickshaw puller
- auto driver
- street vendors etc.
Contact details of e shram
Such as Government of India House and Mansingh Road New Delhi 110001 India As I have told you all the details in the offer step by step, you have to do the same in the same way only then you can take advantage of it You can become eligible for E Shram card.