Independence Day 2022 speech: Tips and ideas for 15th August speech in English for kids: The Government started the Amrit Mahotsav of Azadi to commemorate 75 years of Independence and to celebrate the glorious history of its people, culture and achievements. Celebrations of the 75th year of independence began on March 12, 2011 in a 75-week countdown and will end on August 15, 2022. As part of the Amrit Mahotsav of Azadi, the ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign has also been started so that the people be encouraged to bring home the Indian flag and hoist it.
by their teachers for speech competitions, essays etc. Here are some tips and must include facts to prepare independence day short speech in english for kids:
Independence Day Speech Tips
- Keep the Independence Day speech short as children may not learn the long speech.
- Keep it simple so kids can learn it. Don’t fill the Independence Day speech with words that kids can’t remember.
- Take your time to research and cross-check all the facts included in the speech to make it error free.
- Practice the speech several times with the children.
independence day speech
Here are some essential facts for a short Independence Day speech:
- India got independence from British rule on 15 August 1947.
- As India completes 75 years of Independence, we are celebrating the Amrit Mahotsav of Independence.
- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India, hoisted the Indian National Flag above the Lahori Gate of the Red Fort in Delhi on August 15, 1947. Since then, it has become a tradition, followed by the Prime Minister, followed by an address to the nation.
- We must not forget the sacrifices of freedom fighters like Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, Bhagat Singh, Chandrashekhar Azad, Subhash Chandra Bose and lakhs of others whose names are not even known but they fought to make India independent. . from colonial rule.
- Jana Gana Mana, the national anthem of India, was originally composed in Bengali by Rabindranath Tagore as Bharoto Bhagya Bidhata.
- Bhimrao Ambedkar, the first law and justice minister of India, is the chief architect of the Constitution of India.
- Tiranga or Tiranga, the Indian flag consists of three stripes of three colours. Saffron color represents courage and sacrifice and white color represents truth, peace and purity. The green color represents prosperity while the Ashoka Chakra represents the rules of Dharma (righteousness).
|join my telegram channel||click here|
|follow on google news||click here|
|Entertainment News||click here|
|OT and web series||click here|
|watch online and enjoy||click here|