Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Online Booking link, maps, opening date: I will provide the link to book Kartarpur Sahib Corridor online at the bottom of this post and before that let us tell you that Kartarpur Sahib Corridor is a very big pilgrimage site of Sikhs as you all know that Kartarpur Sahib Corridor is a pilgrimage site. When the Karo Na epidemic came in March 2020, the Kartarpur Sahib pilgrimage site was closed as per the orders of Punjab Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi and State Congress President Navjit Singh Sidhu and former Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh. Now the Kartarpur Sahib Corridor pilgrimage site has been opened as per the orders of Home Minister Amit Shah and Home Minister Amit Shah had inaugurated the Kartarpur Sahib Corridor pilgrimage site and all the devotees are now happy with it.
Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Online Booking
Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Online Booking: As the Kartarpur Corridor Indian pilgrimage site is being opened once again, earlier it was closed in March 2020 due to the Karo Na epidemic and now it can be reopened at the beginning of this year itself. It has been and Indian pilgrims were not allowed to come here and since 2 days before Prakash Parv Kartarpur Sahib Corridor devotees are very happy that devotees have got the opportunity to go there once again
- [sche.ap.gov.in] AP ECET Counselling Registration 2021 link
- meesho seller: meesho seller panel registration, login, shopping
- spider-man no way home movie trailer,
- “UPTET Admit Card” 2021 download link
- बिहार पंचायत चुनाव 2021 result online live update today
- up board exam date 2022 class 10
- Sooryavanshi Box Office Collection 2021
And this is believed to be the first reason that Punjab Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi will visit Kartarpur Sahib Corridor once again in his entire cabinet batch and we have told you everything in this post to visit Kartarpur Sahib Corridor. I am that so that if you all go there, then you all do not have any problem with anything and you do not have to face any problem for booking and registering and if you do not have to face any problem, then stay on this post of us. I will tell you below in this post to register online.
And Kartarpur Sahib is a very big holy pilgrimage site of Sikhs and let us tell you where this place is located, then this place is located in the Garhwal district of Pakistan and its distance is few kilometres from Dera Baba Nanak of Punjab and about 125 from Pakistan. Kilometres away and here the first Sikh Guru Nanak Dev Ji lived here Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a resident of this place and he also died here and after that, it was made a Gurdwara and people called it Gurdwara. know
And about 4 months after the opening of the Kartarpur Sahib Corridor, when it came in March 2020, then the Kartarpur Corridor was closed and when the Kartarpur epidemic was controlled, that is, it was reduced, then it was reopened. was given and now you all can do Kartarpur Sahib Corridor online booking and you all can go without worry because now there is no investigation but before that, you should keep doing karo ne ka do tika ka do because when you have to do karo na When the vaccine is not vaccinated, you cannot go there, that’s why you must go there after getting vaccinated and mask is necessary.
Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Online Booking 2021 details
|name of a pilgrimage site||Sri Kartarpur Sahib Corridor|
|From whom did the order to reopen come||by the Union Government of India|
|and language date||16.11.2021|
|support email id||[email protected]|
|This is the support helpline number||and helpline number 8283 842323 for residents of Punjab and national number 0183-2500463 for others|
|And what is the date of the opening of Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Temple||17.11.2021|
|target beneficiary||For Indian Sikh Devotees|
|Official website click here||prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in/kpr|
kartarpur sahib corridor opening date
Kartarpur Sahib Corridor – Reopening
And as the birthday of Guru Nanak Dev ji is celebrated, all the Sikh people of this Guru Nanak Dev ji celebrate his birthday a lot and his birthday is very important in Punjab and on the occasion of Prakash Parv. The Kartarpur Sahib Corridor has been reopened once for 20 months so that devotees can go there and fulfil their wishes and Guru Nanak Dev Ji will fulfil their wishes and on 17th November 2021, some devotees will come there to see more people. I Will go there and on 19th November 2021, Guru Nanak Dev is being celebrated and that is why it is being re-opened after Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
And as of November 2019, the Kartarpur Sahib Corridor for Gurdwara Guru Nanak Sahib was opened and it is very easy for the people of the Indian state of Punjab to get there. Gaya and earlier journey was at a distance of about 125 km, so people used to have a lot of difficulty in going and now its distance has reduced to 4 points 7 so devotees can go there easily and they do not face any problem now. because the road has become shorter.
kartarpur corridor open or not 2021
Steps for Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Online Booking
- And we are going to give you the website link of Home Minister here, go to prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in/kpr. And this is the Home Minister’s website
- Like online process of Kartarpur Sahib Corridor if you want to register yourself and to start booking process first you all read some instructions to fill registration form
- And click on the link which we have given above the page and click on the link of Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Apply Online then fill up the date you want to go then you continue the link
- And first fill the Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Online Registration Form A again or click on Continue
- And as soon as you fill the online form of Kartarpur Sahib Corridor you will get the registration number and a copy of the pdf and you can also keep your security in the registration number
- And a few days before the pilgrimage, an OTP will come to your number via SMS on their mobile and an email will be sent to their registration page.
|Online booking link||Click here|
|site up results news||up results|