do you want to update your aadhar card mobile number update, then you must read this post for this because in this, on UIDAI.gov.in, we will talk about updating your mobile number in your Aadhar card. Where you will get people through OTP and by going to Aadhar center, how can you get your mobile number added in Aadhar card and here you also have the whole system to download Aadhar card form. If it will be provided, then for this you people will definitely have to read the whole post, in this post we are going to tell you aadhar card mobile number update form will also be provided and update aadhar card online and verify aadhar card and aadhar card link with mobile number 410 its Together we will tell you about how to check Aadhar card status and how you can take Aadhar card update appointment, we are going to provide you all the information here.
- 1 aadhar card mobile number update
- 1.0.1 stap -1 To update Aadhar card mobile number, first of all go to the official website of Aadhar card uidai.gov.in
- 1.0.2 stap – 2 After visiting the uidai.gov.in website, click on My Aadhaar
- 1.0.3 stap – 3 step – 3 Click on Update Demographics Data Online option
- 1.0.4 stap – 4 Click on process to update aadhaar
- 1.0.5 step – 5 Enter your Aadhaar number and get OTP and verify by entering OTP
- 1.1 aadhar card mobile number update form
- 1.2 update aadhar card online
- 1.3 ask.uidai.gov in
- 1.4 aadhar card update status
- 1.5 aadhar card update status link
- 1.6 verify aadhar
- 1.7 aadhar card link with mobile number charges
- 1.8 aadhar card update appointment
- 1.9 aadhar card update impotant link
- 1.10 adhar card mobile number update with video
- 1.10.1 aadhar card change mobile number without otp?
- 1.10.2 aadhar card address change online?
- 1.10.3 download aadhar card?
- 1.10.4 how to update mobile number in aadhar card online?
- 1.10.5 aadhar card mobile number check?
- 1.10.6 how to link aadhaar with mobile number by sms?
- 1.10.7 Can I download my Aadhar card online?
- 1.10.8 In how many days does Aadhar card arrive by post?
aadhar card mobile number update
Talking about updating mobile number in Aadhar card, at present, the government has stopped this process online public and at present time no one can create or update Aadhar card. For this, only all the franchise centers of the group government are the centers of the Aadhar card, by going from there you can update the mobile number in your Aadhar card and add it if you already have a mobile number in your mobile. If yes, then you can update the mobile number very easily, then through OTP, you will be able to update the mobile number in your Aadhar card very easily, for this you have to follow some steps below. It has been given that how you can update your mobile number online through OTP, so for this, if you want to change the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card, then follow this list. Do otherwise you people should follow the second step, then you guys follow the stop below for that. Follow up.
stap -1 To update Aadhar card mobile number, first of all go to the official website of Aadhar card uidai.gov.in
If you want people to update your Aadhar card mobile number, then first of all you have to go to the official website of Aadhar card, then go there and follow the second step and then go to your Aadhar card mobile number. There may be a possibility of updating friends, if OTP can come on your mobile number, then you must follow it, your mobile number will be updated.
stap – 2 After visiting the uidai.gov.in website, click on My Aadhaar
When you click on My Aadhar after going to the official website, you will get to see many links there, where you will be able to see the process of people from downloading Aadhar card to coming and updating you there. If it has been told, it has been added on a very good system here and you will simply see the option of May 1 base of the website in the header bar above where you people have to click.
stap – 3 step – 3 Click on Update Demographics Data Online option
When you click here, a notice will appear in front of you where you are told that you can update all these things online Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address and Language Online. You can update all these things to the people, then there you will see another option, here it will be written Proceed with Aadhaar
stap – 4 Click on process to update aadhaar
Question two, when you people click on Aadhaar, then you will see some other option where you people have to enter the Aadhar card number and then an OTP will come on your mobile number when you fill the OTP on your mobile number. If you give, then after that you will have some kind of option in front of you people where you get many options, there you will have to update mobile number in Aadhar card to update date of birth, update address and language too. People can change and you will be able to change everything else in the Aadhar card in a very good way, then for that you will have to take the next step, enter Aadhar card number.
step – 5 Enter your Aadhaar number and get OTP and verify by entering OTP
Here you will see an option where you have to enter your Aadhar number and there when you click on Get OTP, an OTP will come in front of you on whatever mobile number is registered there OTP and you On that, I can update the mobile number in Aadhaar, there you can update people, now many options will come here in front of you, as soon as you verify by entering OTP OTP, then you will have to change the address here. There will be an option to change the mobile number and change the name and language, whatever you want to change, click on it friends, whenever you change your mobile number, there will be no document there, but if you have any If you update other things, then you get to see the document there and you people have to upload the document there, then you can make any change in your Aadhaar.
aadhar card mobile number update form
|aadhar card||number update form|
|aadhar card mobile number update form||click to download|
Here you people need aadhar card mobile number update form, then here you people have been given the link at the top and you can download aadhar card mobile number form by clicking on it and you can download this form After filling, you will have to go to the Aadhar center and you can update the Aadhar card mobile number by going there, from there you will not have to take the form, nor will some of you download the form from here. Get it printed and then download and print the Aadhar card update mobile number form, then you can fill it yourself and get it filled by others and you can get your mobile number updated with much ease. To download the Aadhar card mobile number update form, at the top you have been given to download the click to download from here which is the official government website, from there you will be able to download it easily.
update aadhar card online
- First of all, open your Chrome browser and go to the official website of the government https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
- After that click on My Aadhar option
- Then you people have to click on the data demography data, there you will see an option, for this you can see people in the first step itself, it has been written.
- To update the Aadhar card, when you click on it, an option will appear in front of you, where you have been told some things that here you can change the address, name, date of birth and other things, you will have to change the people there. But click on Proceed to Update Aadhaar and then proceed
- When you click on this option, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number entered in your Aadhar card and when you first enter your Aadhar number there, then an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Verify there by entering the OTP
- After that, you will get the option to update and change all these things in front of you, when you click there.
- So to change that thing, you people will click on it to change the address, then click on the address and then there you will have to upload a document as well.
- Different documents are required for different updates, such as if you want to update the address, then a separate document is required for it and if you want to change the date of birth, then the mark sheet is required for that too, that too of class 10th. So you guys can understand that if you want to change online, then you should have some kind of document for that.
- When you update, you have to pay around ₹ 50 to update some things, so if you update it, then you will also have to pay online, then your aadhar card will be updated and a few days After that your Aadhar card will be completely updated
|ask.uidai.gov in||important link|
|ask.uidai.gov in||ask.uidai.gov in|
aadhar card update status
If you have updated your Aadhar card from anywhere or have updated it yourself or you have updated it by going to Aadhar center, then how do you guys have to check your Aadhar card update status, friends whenever you add If you apply for aadhar update, then from here the forum is applied but it takes about 1 week to process, so friends, if you guys want to know your aadhar card update status, want to know the status So for that, follow the steps given below, then here and here you will also be given an important link through which you can check the Aadhar card update status, for this you people must be receiving when you have If you got updated then you have been given a receipt and by taking that receiving you can check the Aadhar card update status with your mobile or laptop.
- To check Aadhar card update status, first of all you have to go to its official website or you can also click on this link.
- After that you people have to keep your Aadhar card update receiving with you and from there you have to enter the enrollment number which is 14 digits.
- After that, you should also mention the update date, which is given in your receiving update date, you people put the same there.
- To check the status of the Aadhar card, it is very important for you to enter the time there and the time given in your receiving, the time of update, at the same time when you enter the character time, then you will be valid.
- In the next step, you have to do the captcha club, after capturing the film, you have to click on the gate data.
- Now if your Aadhar card has been updated then you will get green signal of concentration above.
- And if your Aadhar card has not been updated or has been rejected, then you will also be informed about that.
- If your Aadhar card is in process, then it will be written there in-process, so you can know the status of your Aadhar card and after entering the date time and other things for updating, some important links are given below on them. You can easily find out by visiting
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Aadhar card
- After that click on My Aadhar and go to the Aadhar Services section
- If you go there, you will see an option Verify Aadhaar, you have to click on it.
- After clicking on it, a box will appear in front of you in which you will have to enter the Aadhar card number.
- after that i you guys have to do a captcha club and pay tax for inter
- Then that website will tell about your Aadhar card whether your Aadhar card is valid or not, what things are there in it, that means mobile number is not installed in it, you will have to know about all these things. information will be received
If you want to link the mobile number in your Aadhar card, then for this let us tell you that not a single rupee is charged at 4:00 pm, but whenever you go anywhere, you will have to change it mostly 300 or more. Two and a half ₹ 100 are charged but not at all, if more money is taken from you, then you can also complain online for it friend, the money you have to pay for linking mobile number to Aadhar card. It depends on the franchisee or that service center that there is no fixed deposit of how much money you have to pay, if we talk about the money, then they do not charge a single penny to update the mobile number, other things like this There are those which cost them money to update but they do not charge for it, yet they charge you 2.5 ₹ 300, friends, this is going on a lot of corruption, so after watching you people a little carefully, you can people go to service center
aadhar card update appointment
- If you want to take an appointment to update the Aadhar card, then first of all you have to go to the official website of the government and then
- But you will see the option of My Aadhaar, as soon as you hover your mouse, an option will appear in front of you, in the section with Update Aadhaar, you have to click on the Update Your Aadhaar at Update / Enrollment Center option at the top.
- As soon as you click on it, a new option will come in front of you, there you have to enter the pin code around you and then
- You will see the address and list of all the Aadhaar service centers around you in front of you, now you can book an appointment from there itself.
|Update Your Aadhaar at Update/Enrolment Center||https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx|
|enter you pin code||https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/EACenterSearch.aspx?value=2|
adhar card mobile number update with video
aadhar card change mobile number without otp?
To change mobile number in Aadhar card, you need OTP without OTP, you cannot change mobile number in Aadhar card.
aadhar card address change online?
If you want to change the Aadhar card address online, then for that you people should have an important document and your mobile number should be linked to the Aadhar card, then by going you people can change the address in the Aadhar card online.
download aadhar card?
Do this question arises in your mind that aadhar card can be downloaded friends if your mobile number has aadhar card link aadhar card to mobile number link then you people can download aadhar card through OTP to your mobile lap via laptop
how to update mobile number in aadhar card online?
To update mobile number in Aadhar card, you must have a mobile number that is linked with your Aadhar and the OTP will come in it, then you can link the mobile number through OTP
aadhar card mobile number check?
If you want to check your mobile number in Aadhar card, then first you have to go to the official website and then click on My Aadhar, after that an option will appear in front of you people Verify Aadhar on that when you people click If you do, then you will have to enter your Aadhar number, after that click on Get Data by doing captcha club, when you will have an option in front of people that which mobile number is included in your Aadhar card, its last 2 digits. you guys will see
If you want to call mobile number from your Aadhar card, then there is an offline process for that, for that you will have to post to the address from the official website by going to the post and then going to your s.m.s. Aadhar card will be linked through this but the process is a bit difficult because it is currently running in beta version means it is being given to people to try it may be completely available to all
Can I download my Aadhar card online?
Yes you can download your aadhar card online if you have mobile number linked in your aadhar
In how many days does Aadhar card arrive by post?
Aadhar card takes about 1 week to arrive by post